Time seems to go faster as I age. I feel the urgency, and I want to make most of every day.
Here are my resolutions for 2015:
- Lose weight and get fit (I’ve picked up table tennis, tennis, tai chi and golf, so this should be achievable)
- Keep growing Oz Fair Trade and supporting more producers
- Provide excellent customer service as usual
- Recruit volunteers to help me run Oz Fair Trade
- Assist local and wider communities through Rotary
- Fight for human rights issues through Amnesty
- Lead ACT Fair Trade Collective to push forward fair trade movement in Canberra
- Meet more like-minded individuals through Canberra Sustainable and Fair Living Meetup (you are invited!)
- Do well at my day job (which seems more like a side-project now given how much other stuff I have on…)
Cheers to a busy and fulfilling year ahead!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!